Testing-whiz understands that if the documentation is not right: there will be major and costly problems. Hence, Testing-whiz considers all possible combinations of ways and degrees of complexity for test case creation. These range from running the documents through a spelling and grammar checking device, to manually reviewing the documentation to remove any ambiguity or inconsistency.
Testing-whiz's Documentation testing service offers:
- Preparation of the cover documentation (User guide, Installation guide, manuals, etc.) in as simple, precise and correct way as possible.
- Assurance that the documents conform to the specified requirements, market standards quality targets.
- Documents that help in planning and implementing security procedures
- Documents that assist auditors in evaluating application systems
- Start Documentation testing at the very beginning of the software process and hence save large amounts of money, since the earlier a defect is found the less it will cost to be fixed.
- Ensure that the right documentation has been prepared, is complete and current, reflects the criticality of the system, and contains all necessary elements.
- Ensure that documents are formally reviewed, tested and subject to configuration control procedures
- Determine the completeness of individual documents
- Documentation content
- Document audience: the information must be presented with the level of detail appropriate to the audience
- Information included in each document types is completed