Globalization & Localization Testing
The simultaneous delivery of products in several languages and multilingual communication are, in today's world, major issues for all companies. In fact, localizing your software or website is the fastest and cheapest way to maximize your return on investment. Testing-whiz ensures that the application can function in any culture/locale and also tests the quality of a product's localization for a particular target culture/locale.
Testing-whiz offers services like:
- Internationalization Engineering and Testing
- End to End Localization Testing
- Document Localization and Verification
- Website Localization
- Detect potential problems in application design that could inhibit globalization.
- Assure that the code can handle all international support without breaking functionality that would cause either data loss or display problems using every combination of international input possible.
- Decide the priority of each component
- Support text data in the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) format
- Extensively handle strings (for example, components with many edit controls)
- Use files for data storage or data exchange (e.g., Windows metafiles, security configuration tools, and Web-based tools)
- Select a MUI (Multilanguage User Interface) test platform
- Set up a distributed network with a mixed environment of the local build
- Setup and upgrade tests run in the localized environment
- Plan application and hardware compatibility tests according to the product's target region.
- Verification of linguistic accuracy and resource attributes
- Confirmation of adherence to system, input, and display environment standards
- Checking for politically sensitive content