Manual Testing Services
Manual testing plays an important role in Business critical applications and in applications where functionalities change quite often. Manual testing is essential, as 100 percent automation is not possible in real-time environment. In an agile methodology, manual testing holds upper hand over the automation.
Testing-whiz Testing Services has the primary goal of ensuring that the systems are fault-free and are in conformance to the specified functional requirements and perform as expected. We integrate our domain and testing expertise to meet this goal. Hence, Test Suites are designed to achieve high levels of test coverage.
Our basic testing services cover:
- BlackBox and WhiteBox Test Techniques
- Unit Testing
- System Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Functional, GUI, UI and Validation Testing
- Regression Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Backup and Recovery Testing
Testing-whiz has expertise in:
- Client Server Application Testing
- Web application Testing
- Desktop Application Testing
- Black Box Testing techniques such as Equivalence Partition, Boundary value analysis, Cause Effect Graphing, Error Guessing, Use-Case testing, State Transition Diagram testing and Decision table testing are used for Test Case Generation.
- 100% coverage is guaranteed by using White Box techniques like Control Flow, Data Flow and Branch testing.
- RTMs are created and efficiently utilized so that further changes in the requirements are tested thoroughly.
- Test Strategy and Test Plan Preparation
- Defect Tracking and Reporting